Are you a complete sewing newbie wishing to have a great introduction to using a sewing machine while consolidating what you learn by making three fabulous accessories? Then this sewing course is perfect for you!
This course consists of two sessions in which you will be taken from the very basics of setting up and threading a sewing machine to making a gorgeous infinity scarf, pretty makeup bag and handy tote bag. Perfect to keep for yourself or to give away as gifts!
You can choose to use one of our machines or, you’re very welcome to bring your own if you’d like to learn to use it. *All materials are included. You will be able to choose from a selection of our fabrics at no extra cost. You will also receive Pdf instructions for each project, so you will be able to make more in your own time!
Just come along, be part of a lovely small group with plenty of individual attention from the tutor, learn to sew, chat and make friends. Tea and biscuits are on us!
What you will learn:
- How to thread the machine and wind a bobbin
- How to sew straight seams and how to finish them
- How to draw a simple pattern directly onto fabric
- How to insert a centered zip
And much much more!
* Please arrive 5 minutes early to ensure prompt start and to make the most of your class. Please bring a packed lunch for all day courses. We will provide drinks and biscuits!
Got some questions about this course? Please read our FAQs page before contacting us!