New January and February 2021 course date now available for booking!
Are you a complete sewing newbie wishing to have a great introduction to using a sewing machine while consolidating what you learn by making three fabulous accessories? Then this sewing class is perfect for you!
On this course you will be taken from the very basics of setting up and threading a sewing machine to making a gorgeous infinity scarf, pretty makeup bag and handy tote bag. Perfect to keep for yourself or to give away as gifts!
All materials are included. You will be able to choose from a selection of our fabrics at no extra cost. You will also receive Pdf instructions for each project, so you will be able to make more in your own time!
Just come along, be part of a lovely small group with plenty of individual attention from the tutor, learn to sew, chat and make friends!
What you will learn:
- How to thread the machine and wind a bobbin
- How to sew straight seams and how to finish them
- How to draw a simple pattern directly onto fabric
- How to insert a centered zip
And much much more!
- Saturday 16th January 2021, 10:30am-3:30pm
Sunday 14th February 2021, 10:30am-3:30pm
* Please arrive 5 minutes early to ensure prompt start and to make the most of your class. Please bring a packed lunch for all day courses.
Need to know more? Please read our FAQs page before contacting us!
HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR BOOKING? PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR HELP.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DATES TO FIND OUT ABOUT AVAILABILITY!